Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sungha Jung - Asian Level 9000

So I was like having a playlist exchange with a friend of mine. We exchanged songs that would keep us awake (I was at work when we're doing this - graveyard shift) and at the same time, something that would relax us.

I gave him So Close by Jon Mclaughlin (I still got the hang over of Enchanted). He gave me some Maroon 5 songs and Taylor Swift.

It was a normal song exchange. Until he sent me something... something... amazing.


Sungha Jung

The first I heard his rendition of Thousand Years by Christina Perri, I am totally swooned. It felt like he played the guitar for me. Almost courting. But I know it's ridiculous because, well, sheeesh, I know right? But that's what I felt.

It only took 2 videos to watch. Now, I'm blogging about him. That's how good he is. Should I write about him more? Nah. I'm not done watching his videos. And you should start watching too.


No comments:

Post a Comment