Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Is MetroDeal Legit?

I noticed myself tying my hair on a ponytail more often lately. For me, that's a sign that I need a new hairstyle. And then, I came across this deal from Metrodeal.com with Tony and Jackey's hair service. Here's the deal's details:


Highlights and Fine print of the deal. Not that you cant read it, right?


I really thought this one out if I should avail it or not. 4.9k for your hair? This would be the most expensive splurge for my hair if ever.
I ended up purchasing it (I said I thought it out). But when I checked Metrodeal again after, I found that there's a cheaper promo from Tony and Jackey worth 3k, but without the keratin treatment and 1k GC. I want to hit my head on the wall. T_T

I printed out the voucher from MetroDeal and used it on the branch I chose. After minutes of verification, they finally accepted it and accommodated me into the salon. My experience with the Tony and Jackey using the voucher turned out great! Will post a blog about it soon.

I have also used Metrodeal vouchers to avail the SM Ice Skating discount for my cousins (we used it in MOA). So far, my experiences with Metrodeal are good.


So yeah, MetroDeal Philippines is Legit. Well, at least maybe depends on the deal.


Just some tips though:

  • Don't mind the "Time Left to Buy" clock thingy. They say it will expire after some hours. But when you go back on the site after a day or so, there's a huge chance that the deal would still be there. I have a feeling that deals there last within a week.
  • Also, there are some deals that come back after two weeks or so (e.g. SM bowling, SM ice skating, Manila Ocean Park, Bohol Adventure etc.). So don't get pressured on buying the voucher right away. Choose a deal that you think would be worthwhile for you :)
  • And the most important thing you need take note of is read, I emphasize, READ the Highlights and The Fine Prints. Some of these deals always have a "catch" so be careful about purchasing one. You might end up spending than saving more than you intended to.
Enjoy browsing the deals and good luck :)


Next post:
My Tony and Jackey Hair Blessing experience, review and tips.

1 comment: