Monday, October 29, 2012

Viddy for Android (beta)

Thanks Viddy. I felt special :P

Well, I got an e-mail saying that I am one of an exclusive group that's getting Viddy for Android first. But luck has it that I'm somewhere far away from my Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray for the moment but still, I'm excited to try this out. I'll update my blog once I get my hands on this Viddy for Android.

e-mail from android(at)viddy.com

UPDATED 10/31/2012:

So, what I learned from downloading Viddy on Android is it's in private beta and is only available on Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean). It's a sad news for people with lower versions of Android.

I finally downloaded it and I must say it needs a lot of improvement as expected from a beta. It always crashes when I attempted to put tags on the video. What I did is I just uploaded it straight after I put the title and description. But after several attempts, the uploading process freezes and then fails after several minutes. I haven't had a single video uploaded successfully. I'll give it another try whenever I get the chance :)

I hope this goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment