Sunday, October 21, 2012

First Entry: Time Waits for No One


First of all, congrats sakin dahil nasimulan ko ulit gumawa ng blog at ito ang aking first entry :) After 5 years, ngayon nalang ulit ako sinipag. Ang mga last kong blog entries ay nagawa ko pa noong Friendster era. Naisip ko lang i-pursue ulit ito dahil feeling ko I'm racing against time and making a blog about my experiences and thoughts is a way to appreciate and record what life has offered me.

Hence, my blog title Time Waits For No One

This blog will be a reminder for myself that time flies and I should always seize the day. I shouldn't waste opportunities. In other words.. YOLO (you only live once). No, no! Di ako swagger. Not like yell YOLO and do something stupid. YOLO to the truer and wiser sense of it. You only live once so you better use it wisely.

Ahhh... Okay. Tama na yan. I'm not here to do a sermon about life whatsoever. I just wanna blog. The first time I saw the phrase Time Waits For No One is not from the Rolling Stones but from the Japanese anime Girl Who Leapt Through Time. Very interesting movie, you should watch it. Here's a fan-made AMV.


Anyway, ano pa bang ginagawa mo? Bakit mo pa binabasa to? Wala ka bang ibang importanteng dapat gawin? Hahhaha.. Remember:

Time Waits for No One.

No comments:

Post a Comment